|Mold Killers Articles|
Our collection of both commercial and household mold killers and mildew removers makes use of "green chemistry" using an activated peroxide disinfectant to clean, sanitize and deodorize in one step. These products contain no chlorine and bleach and do not leave behind any toxic residues.
Sanidate 5.0 and Sanidate 2.0 are concentrated professional mold remediation products that effectively inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, and the odors they cause when applied to hard non-porous surfaces (non-food contact surfaces), such as floors, walkways, walls, tables, chairs, benches, countertops, cabinets, bathroom fixtures, sinks, shelves, racks, crates, carts, trailers, vehicles, conveyors, refrigerators (exterior), fan blades, drains, piping, filter housings, vats, tanks, pumps, valves, and commercial, municipal, and process water transfer and handling systems. Thes products are easy-to-use, produce no VOCs, are compatible with most materials of construction, and have virtually no restrictions on their use.
Sanidate 5.0 and Sanidate 2.0 perform the same functions and utilize the same chemistry. The difference between the two is the amount of active ingredient in each. Sanidate 5.0 contains over twice the active ingredient than does Sanidate 2.0 resulting in higher dilution rates and a more economical choice for large projects or multiple projects.
Sanidate RTU is a ready to use formulation that comes in a 32 oz spray bottleand isideal for households, schools, offices and othersmaller, less intensive applicationswhere diluting and storage of larger containers is cost prohibitive or unnecessary.
Features and Benefits:
- Broad-range controland killer ofbacteria, fungi, mold, mildew, slime molds, spores and odors
- Alternatives to those products that utilize phenol, chlorines, alcohol, or quaternary chemistries
- Cost effective dilution rates that equal just pennies per 1000 sq. ft.
- May be applied by fogging, spraying, misting, or general applications
- Works on a range of horizontal and vertical surfaces or in solution with surfactants, thickening, wetting, or foaming agents
- Working solutions are hypoallergenic
- Produces no VOCs or odors
Why chance your mold remediation projects or household mold cleaning with mold killers that can actually be harmful to your health or the environment. Choose Sanidate disinfectants and clean the job right...the first time.
Mold Killers Products
*Free Shipping is available on select items to addresses within the CONTINENTAL US ONLY.