GreenClean Pro is an alternative to algaecides that utilize either copper or synthetic chemicals as their active ingredients.
GreenClean Pro is a granular product that attacks planktonic and filamentous algae on contact. Through the power of oxidation, the treated algae die within hours of being treated. You can actually see it working as you apply GreenClean Pro to the algae.
- Immediate Algae Control
- Environmentally Safe Chemistry
- Reduced Toxicity
- No Mutational Resistance
- EPA Registered
- NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certified for Drinking Water Applications
- Safe for fish and plants
GreenClean Pro has commercial applications where the use of products containing heavy metals or toxic compounds is a concern to the environment:
Commercial Greenhouse Nursery
Use GreenClean Pro to control algae and plant pathogens under benches, on walkways and groundcovers.
Use GreenClean Pro to treat filamentous and planktonic algae in ponds, lakes, reservoirs, water features, and irrigation ponds.
Use GreenClean Pro to treat filamentous and planktonic algae in aquaculture applications to control algae that can cause off flavors.
Use GreenClean Pro to treat water to prevent and control algae that can cause increases in BOD, COD that can cause odors.
Structural Mold Treatment
Use GreenClean Pro to treat a wide variety of hard surfaces such as roofs, walls, walkways, and basements.
APPLICATION (Heavy Algae Growth)
- Filamentous Algae - 60-90 lbs/ acre foot for curative shock treatment. Then spot treat/ follow up with recommended maintenance doses.
- Planktonic Algae - 30-60 lbs/ acre foot for curative shock treatment. Then spot treat/ follow up with recommended maintenance doses.
- Lighter algae growth for both types of algae may require less product, but heavier curative rates help ensure a total kill off of the algae.
Unsure of how much to use? Let us do a water analysis for you and recommend the best application procedure.
As with any algaecide application, we recommend a follow up dose of our Pond Keeper beneficial bacteria to help degrade the resulting dead algae. Pond Keeper should not be added sooner than 48 hours after GreenClean Pro or any other algaecide application.
This product ships via UPS Ground only. An additional $25.00 HAZMAT charge will be added to the shipping charges.
Contact us for Bulk Pricing and Shipping Arrangements.
EPA Reg. No. 70299-4
EPA Est. No. 58996-MO-1