Fats, oils, greases (FOGs), and other organic waste materials are flushed through plumbing systems many times everyday. This poses three major issues:
- These organic materials tend to solidify and adhere to drain lines, which causes buildup and leads to the inefficiency of the pumping, plumbing, sewer lines and pump stations.
- Our waters are protected and there are regulations that must be met before discharging our wastewater into them. As municipalities continue to monitor this, the concern is increased regulations and higher demands placed on industrial wastewater.
- High FOGs can cause problems at the municipalities such as, outbreaks of filamentous bacteria, inefficient clarification and poor solid removal.
NE 1000HIG, a natural bioaugmentation solution, was formulated to address these issues. It is a proprietary blend of microorganisms that degrade FOGs, and prevent harmful buildup in drain systems, pump stations, waste water holding areas, and municipalities. Furthermore, NE 1000HIG effectively metabolizes the FOGs and other organic wastes, which reduces BOD at wastewater treatment plants and reduces the occurrence of heavy odors. Most importantly we are preventing these unwanted wastes from entering the public collection system and eliminating the need for additional regulations.
HIGH GREASE (FOG) TREATMENT APPLICATIONS
- Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Holding Tanks
- Grease Traps
- Oxidation Ditches
- Activated Sludge
- Reduces labor time
- Enhances BOD/COD removal
- Effective and easy to use
- Degrades wide range of organic waste
- Contains no chemicals
- Increases system efficiency
- Reduces sludge build-up
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide cost
Foaming, Triglycerides, Animal Fats/ Waste, Odor Sources, Proteins, High BOD, Starch, Soaps, FOGs
NE 1000HIG is a free flowing powder available in 25, 30, 50 and 100 lb containers and can be packaged in water soluble packets.
Please contact us toll free at 1-800-999-9345 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or for application rates.